Strategy Aero Group is an aviation service company dedicated to providing mission specific aircraft to support the movement of supplies and personnel. Whether it is a one time event or long term support you require, our team of aviation and military logistics specialists can assist in platform procurement and mission execution. With over 200 years of combined aviation and military logistical experience, Strategy Aero Group can prove the vital link between mission planning and mission success. We offer more than transport capabilities. Strategy Aero Group pairs the flexibility of private aviation with the logistical skill to ensure that the mission succeeds and our nation remains secure.
Our capabilities include:
- Worldwide emergency response.
- Mission planning tailored to the specific threat and identified hazards.
- Carrier and flight personnel Haz-Mat certified.
- Personnel security clearances available as defined by agency requirements.
- Mission specific aircraft available 24 / 7 / 365.
- Cargo/passenger combi aircraft available.
- Experienced exercise specialist to assist client during all phases of emergency response planning and execution.
- Experienced multi-agency operations staff.
- Flight crew possess valid travel documentation for foreign assignments.
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) trained personnel.
If an incident arises that requires immediate response, Strategy Aero Group is committed to support any Emergency Response mission such as:
- Domestic response to a WMD event such as a Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD).
- Domestic or Foreign response to an Improvised Nuclear Device (IND).
- Acts of terrorism where the agency responds in a supporting role as defined in the National Response Plan (NRP).
- Any other ER mission or exercise in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assigned Lead Federal Agency (LFA).